Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Introduction

Thanks for dropping in to read our blog. My name is Pauline and my husband and I am the owners of Fireside Crafts. You might be asking yourself why I chose to name the business 'Fireside Crafts', well, it's really quite simple... I grew up on an apple orchard called Fireside Fruit and I guess I wanted to keep a part of my heritage alive (even though the trees were bulldozed a long time ago!). It's actually quite funny 'cause I always promised myself when I was growing up I would never marry a farmer and they were famous last words 'cause you'll never guess who I married....a farmer! With the business I'm hoping to bring you wonderful kits that are great value and will provide you with many wonderful scrapbooking pages. The other reason being that we could use the extra money living on the land.
I was starting to get disheartened about thinking such an idea would work when I got a lovely email from Ruey Enanoria letting me know she was blown away by our first kit. I think I'm going to call her Angel Ruey from now on!
Please, come and visit us at www.firesidecrafts.com.au and let us be of service to you.

No comments: